The Resume Center Reviews
The Resume Center Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Resume Review = FREE - have a professional writer review your Resume for free.
Standard Level Resume: (Bundles Includes Cover Letter & LinkedIn Profile)
- Starter Resume = $85
- Starter Resume Bundle = $129
- Premium Level Resume:
(Written by an A-Team senior consultant, includes a personal call or online video consultation)
- Senior Consultant Resume = $240
- Senior Consultant Resume Bundle = $295
- James Innes Resume:
(Written by James Innes, includes a personal call or online video consultation with James Innes himself)
- James Innes Resume = $470
- James Innes Resume Bundle = $525
- Est. 1998: A long-established, reliable and well-received company founded by best selling careers Author James “The Jobs Guru” Innes.
Guaranteed revisions: The team will revise your Resume until you’re completely happy with it, at no extra charge or 100% money back guarantee.
- Over 150,000 documents processed: They have helped thousands of people to produce quality Resumes written by leading experts in Resume writing.
- Blog: Keep up to date and check the latest career posts.
- Career advice: Get assistance in planning out your career from a large selection of articles and posts such as How to write a Resume guide: learn how to write or improve your Resume or learn about career-specific terminology.
- Additional Services (Please Visit the Site for Pricing):
- Social Media & Online Presence
- Social Scrub - A review of your online presence and guidance on how to present yourself online.
- Photo JIG - A professional edited profile picture for your Resume or Social Media profiles.
- LinkedIn Profile - Create the right online presence which sets out your skills and experiences for employers.
- Cover Letters
- Cover letter - Set the right tone with a great cover letter.
- Job Criteria Response Letter
- Application Forms & Personal Statements
- Job Application Form
- Specialist Application Form - Help for doctors, nurses & other specialists
- University/Employment Personal Statement - All about you captured in 500 words or less
- Telephone Consultation
- 30 Minute - One-on-one consultation call with your writer.
- Express Delivery:
- 6 hour express - super fast turnaround times for last minute applications.
- 24 hour express - receive your Resume within a day.
- USB - receive your Resume on a USB to print out for yourself.
- CV Update - update your Resume at a discounted rate.
- CV Variant - target various possible career paths.
- Proofreading - Make sure your work is void of typos or grammar mistakes.
- Interview coaching (30/60/90/120 minutes) - professional advice and training on how to ace a job interview.
- Translation Services - German & French available.
For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out TheResumeCenter.com for yourself...
» Click here to visit TheResumeCenter.com
« Back to the rest of our CV / Resume Writing Services Reviews