The Resume Center Reviews
The Resume Center Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Resume Review = FREE - have a professional writer review your Resume for free.
Standard Level Resume: (Bundles Includes Cover Letter & LinkedIn Profile)
- Starter Resume = $85
- Starter Resume Bundle = $129
- Premium Level Resume:
(Written by an A-Team senior consultant, includes a personal call or online video consultation)
- Senior Consultant Resume = $240
- Senior Consultant Resume Bundle = $295
- James Innes Resume:
(Written by James Innes, includes a personal call or online video consultation with James Innes himself)
- James Innes Resume = $470
- James Innes Resume Bundle = $525
- Est. 1998: A long-established, reliable and well-received company founded by best selling careers Author James “The Jobs Guru” Innes.
Guaranteed revisions: The team will revise your Resume until you’re completely happy with it, at no extra charge or 100% money back guarantee.
- Over 150,000 documents processed: They have helped thousands of people to produce quality Resumes written by leading experts in Resume writing.
- Blog: Keep up to date and check the latest career posts.
- Career advice: Get assistance in planning out your career from a large selection of articles and posts such as How to write a Resume guide: learn how to write or improve your Resume or learn about career-specific terminology.
- Additional Services (Please Visit the Site for Pricing):
- Social Media & Online Presence
- Social Scrub - A review of your online presence and guidance on how to present yourself online.
- Photo JIG - A professional edited profile picture for your Resume or Social Media profiles.
- LinkedIn Profile - Create the right online presence which sets out your skills and experiences for employers.
- Cover Letters
- Cover letter - Set the right tone with a great cover letter.
- Job Criteria Response Letter
- Application Forms & Personal Statements
- Job Application Form
- Specialist Application Form - Help for doctors, nurses & other specialists
- University/Employment Personal Statement - All about you captured in 500 words or less
- Telephone Consultation
- 30 Minute - One-on-one consultation call with your writer.
- Express Delivery:
- 6 hour express - super fast turnaround times for last minute applications.
- 24 hour express - receive your Resume within a day.
- USB - receive your Resume on a USB to print out for yourself.
- CV Update - update your Resume at a discounted rate.
- CV Variant - target various possible career paths.
- Proofreading - Make sure your work is void of typos or grammar mistakes.
- Interview coaching (30/60/90/120 minutes) - professional advice and training on how to ace a job interview.
- Translation Services - German & French available.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out TheResumeCenter.com for yourself...
» Click here to visit TheResumeCenter.com
« Back to the rest of our CV / Resume Writing Services Reviews